Sunday, April 22, 2007

bad IKEA, good Computer

Today, I went to the quite so wonderful to shop around IKEA.

There was a lot of stuff, and I was happy and excited to pick my new desk.

I got it all picked, and even knew the places I would get everything, the day was happy.

I went downstairs, to get my brand new items...

Ohhh, what, the shelf is empty. My desk top is not there, the legs are there, but not the top. Okay, try backup desk, what, the color I want is not there. I think of another potential backup, but I'm just not feeling it at this point. I go home, eat chinese food.

Now, the good part is that my big computer is up and running again. I can hear it's wonderful fans just behind me. The big frog, there happy. Ohh yeah, and that is after being tussled and rumbled in the trunk of my car. Quit Amazing.

Ohh yeah, heh, that computer is Frog. My laptop is Turtle. My server is Wolf, my mom's computer is Sheep, and my sister's computer is Monkey.

My previous computer was Alpha Deluxe. I don't remember the names of the other ones, but I think one was named *Licious, or something of the sort.

Okay now, I shall resume shopping for a desk, some other day, until then... sleep.

No comments: