Sunday, April 8, 2007

Welcome to Irvine, where I live

I have officially moved to Irvine, California. I also work in Irvine, California. This all makes things very convenient for me.

I just got this place today. The rent is $595 a month for the room, and about $30 for utilities, and $20 for cable and internet. That's really not bad. The room size is just fine. The closet should have space for me to put all my stuff, I just have to buy some separators, and cubey things. That should be easy since there is a Target near here, which is good.

Anywho, I'm happy to have my own room, where I can put all my things up, and actually use closet space, instead of living out of my bag. Tomorrow, I have to do the laundry, since I am out of far too many things.

So far, things have been interesting, and while there were already some hardships, all is falling into place. :)

No comments: