Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A brand new bed & some BBQ

Ok, remember that bed I bought last week?

Yeah, it sucked. It slowly leaked air out, and every night, I woke up a bit funkier.

I got a brand new one, and this time, it's queen sized. Yeah, yeah, it makes the room seem smaller, but it's much much more comfortable, and if I ever have an overnight guest, it will be more manageable. :)

Sunday, I went and had some BBQ, that was interesting, brand new people, two Hispanic guys, and I also met two older ladies, one which was very friendly, and nice. I'm going there Sunday again, since they are celebrating a birthday.

Hopefully this will open the door for meeting new people. *crosses finger*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mar Mar hope things are going alright in Cali, hope u end up making some new friends. It must suck going off to another state and not knowing anyone.