Sunday, April 1, 2007

More familiar, as time goes along

So, today I finally get a chance to stop at the grocery store. My Kroger's plus card works over there, which is very interesting, but not a bit surprise since the Kroger Co. owns Ralph's. Still, it was nice to have virtually all the brands I knew, very close to me. It felt nice to have a place, that is not completelly alien.

Granted, IHOP wasn't an alien place either, it was just more expensive.

Also, one of my favorite shows, the closer, which deals with the LAPD, is filmed in the area. This made me feel even better.

Still, I keep waking up to nice sunny day, after nice sunny day. Trust me, I am NOT complaining, but sometimes those hazy days, with rain are useful. Still, there is no rain on the forecast for the next 10 days. *Le Sigh*

No comments: